In the News
Co-CIO on Bloomberg TV
Co-CIO David MacEwen discusses the Federal Reserve Bank raising interest rates and how it could potentially impact domestic and emerging markets with Bloomberg TV.
- Bloomberg TV — November 9, 2015
- Stocks Slide Worldwide on Bets of Fed Liftoff
Portfolio Managaer Quoted on CNBC.com
Senior Portfolio Manager Rajesh Gandhi offers perspective about investing in Japan to CNBC.com.
- CNBC.com — November 4, 2015
- Japan: The market that may be the outperformer of the season
Portfolio Manager on CNBC
Senior Portfolio Manager Rich Weiss interviews with CNBC about interest rates.
- CNBC "Power Lunch" — October 28, 2015
- Fed won't move against the market: Pro
Quoted in Barron’s
Head of Alternative Investments Cleo Chang discusses liquid alternatives with Barron’s.
- Barron’s — October 26, 2015
Social Media Adoption Study
Investor’s Business Daily has an article about American Century Investments® annual Financial Professionals Social Media Adoption Study. According to the research, 61% of advisors believe that asset management firms are smart to explore social media. Slightly less than half, 42%, believe use of social media is a smart way for an asset management firm to allocate time and resources.
- Investor’s Business Daily — October 23, 2015
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter: Aiding Money Advisors
Portfolio Manager on CNBC
Senior Portfolio Manager Rich Weiss interviews with CNBC about his outlook on the market and latest retail sales numbers.
- CNBC "Power Lunch" — October 14, 2015
- Wal-Mart bad news = good news?
Quoted in Investor’s Business Daily
Client Portfolio Manager Nathan Chaudoin is quoted in Investor’s Business Daily about emerging markets.
- Investor’s Business Daily — October 13, 2015
- These Emerging Market Pockets Favored By Pros
Portfolio Manager on Bloomberg TV
Real Estate Portfolio Manager Steve Brown is interviewed on Bloomberg TV, when he talks about interest rates and how will impact the real estate market.
- Bloomberg TV — October 7, 2015
- REITs Feel the Heat From Federal Resreve Inaction
- What's Next for REITs?
Portfolio Manager Quoted in Investor’s Business Daily
Senior Portfolio Manager Rich Weiss discusses China’s growth with Investor’s Business Daily.
- Investor’s Business Daily — October 6, 2015
- Stock Mutual Funds: Q3 Among The Worst In 10 Years
Client Portfolio Manager Quoted in Advisor.CA
Client Portfolio Manager Peter Hardy offers his outlook on utilities and REITs.
- Advisor.CA — October 1, 2015
- Should you invest in utilities, REITs?
Retired Marine Sgt. Andrew Bachelder won the George W. Bush Institute’s annual Warrior Open golf tournament and will get to compete in the 2016 American Century® Championship golf tournament.
- Dallas Morning News — October 1, 2015
- Winning Bush Warrior Open ‘means everything,’ says retired FW Marine
The opinions expressed are those of American Century Investments (or the fund manager) and are no guarantee of the future performance of any American Century Investments fund. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as investment advice.