Manage Your Portfolio
Regularly Review Your Portfolio
The market environment changes constantly, which can cause any long-term plan to go off course. To keep your investments on track, it's wise to set aside time to review your portfolio on a regular basis. A review is especially important if you've had any major changes in your life-starting retirement, changing jobs, getting married, welcoming a new child or grandchild, purchasing a house-so that you can evaluate your existing portfolio and make any necessary adjustments to your accounts.
The My Account Page Provides Secure Online Access to Your Accounts
- See a snapshot of your accounts, including each fund's returns, transaction history, cost basis and MorningstarTM Ratings.
- Transact on all your American Century Investments® accounts in one place (purchases, automatic investments, exchanges, etc.).
- Review your account statements and tax forms online.
Questions to Consider During Your Review
- Has your situation changed?
Complete the questionnaire in our Investment Planner tool to determine your risk tolerance and investing profile, and we'll show you a compatible asset allocation and American Century Investments fund.
- Do you know how much you'll need for your goals?
Take advantage of our calculators to help plan for your goals, such as retirement, college, and more.
- Has the economic outlook changed?
Read market news and insights from our investment professionals to help you make more informed decisions.