Cash Investment Solutions
Individual Securities and Precious Metals from American Century® Brokerage:
In addition to FDIC-insured CDs and individual Treasuries, you have access to a wide variety of investment vehicles, including the following:
- Government agency securities: a broad range of types and maturities
- Zero-coupon bonds: maturities of one to 30 years
- Corporate bonds: a full range of maturities and ratings
- Municipal bonds: varying maturities, ratings and yields from states and municipalities across the nation
- Precious metals: gold, silver, platinum coins and bullion
Please have an Investment Consultant contact me, or call 1-800-345-2021 today.
Certificates of deposit (CDs) are offered through American Century Brokerage are issued by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)-insured institutions, and are subject to change and availability. There is a $55 early termination fee and possible market value adjustments. Brokered CDs will fluctuate in market value between purchase date and maturity date due to their ability to be sold on the secondary market. Because the secondary market for CDs is generally illiquid, a significant loss of principal could result if your CD is sold prior to maturity. American Century Brokerage makes no judgment as to the creditworthiness of the issuing institution and does not endorse or recommend the CDs in any way.