- Log In with your User Name and Password.
- Select My Profile.
- Select Manage bank(s).
- Select the bank account to remove and then choose Delete.
*Not available for American Century® Brokerage accounts or company sponsored retirement plan accounts.
- American Century® Brokerage accounts and company sponsored retirement plan accounts cannot delete bank information online. Please contact us delete your bank information from these accounts.
- Deleting bank information affects all accounts registered under the same Tax Identification number (Social Security or Employer Identification number).
- The Delete option is only displayed if you have at least one bank account on file.
- Before deleting a bank account, please Stop Existing Automatic Investments for that bank account first. If an Investment or Automatic Investment is pending, you must wait until this transaction is complete (2-3 business days) before deleting the bank account.
- Automatic Investments can be re-established through another existing bank account, or by adding new bank information online (see Add Bank) and re-establishing through the new bank account.
- If you have multiple bank accounts on file, one bank account will always be designated as the primary account. The primary bank account is used when no other bank is selected for transactions, such as investments and, automatic investments.
- When the primary bank is deleted and a new primary bank is designated, a 7 calendar day hold period is placed on the new bank before it can be used for redemptions. The holding period begins the first business day after receiving the request.