If you own shares of an American Century Investments® mutual fund that offers the CheckWriting service, you can reorder your checks securely online.
Will I receive confirmation statements for checks written against my account?
Yes, a confirmation statement is mailed to the investor confirming each check that is written against your account. You can also view what checks have cleared securely online. See the Transaction History/Pending Transactions site help topic for more information.
- CheckWriting checks cannot be ordered on accounts that have a zero balance.
- CheckWriting checks can only be mailed to the address of record.
- There is a hold period of seven calendar days for investments - these funds are not available for CheckWriting until the hold period has expired.
- To be honored, CheckWriting checks must be signed by the required authorized individuals designated by the investor.
- CheckWriting checks must be written for at least $100.
- CheckWriting checks may not be written for more than $1,000,000.
- Log In with your User Name and Password.
- On the Account Summary page, find the name of the fund.
- Below the fund name, select More Options, then select Order Checks.