H&R Block At Home
What You Need:
- Internet Access
- Current Version of H&R Block At Home
- Tax Identification Number (Social Security or Employer Identification number)
- Personal Access Code (PAC)
View or Change Your PAC Online
- Log In with your User Name and Password.
- Select the My Profile link.
- Select the View or Change PAC link.
- Select the Modify link to change your PAC.
- Enter and re-enter the new PAC, then select the Modify button.
- If you need assistance with your PAC, please contact us.
If you need additional assistance using H&R Block At Home or completing your taxes, please refer to the integrated step by step guidance and help files, or consult your tax advisor.
1Automated import of tax data is not available for American Century Investments workplace retirement plan accounts.
2When using tax forms imported from American Century Investments, it is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of the information on your tax return.
H&R Block At Home is a registered trademark of HRB Innovations, Inc.