What You Need
- Any version of Quicken 2012 or later
- Internet Access
- Your americancentury.com User Name (used when logging into your brokerage account)
- The Social Security number (SSN) or Tax Identification number (TIN) associated with your Brokerage account and User Name
If you need assistance with your website User Name, please contact us.
Guidelines for Setting Up Your Brokerage Account in Quicken
Please use the following guidelines when using the Quicken Account Setup wizard to add your American Century Brokerage account:
- Select American Century Brokerage as the financial institution.
- When Quicken asks for your:
User Name - Enter your americancentury.com User Name.
Last 4 digits of SSN - Enter the last four digits of the account owner's SSN or TIN.
Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.