What You Need
- Any version of Quicken 2012 or later.
- Internet Access.
- Your American Century Investments account number (individual, joint, IRA , or Trust accounts only).
- Your American Century Investments Personal Access Code (PAC).
View or Change Your PAC Online
- Log In with your User Name and Password.
- Select the My Information link.
- Select the View or Change PAC link.
***OPTIONAL: Change your PAC***
- Select the Modify link to change your PAC.
- Enter and re-enter the new PAC, then select the Modify Button.
- If you need assistance with your PAC, please contact us.
Note: In Quicken, the PAC is referred to as a Password.
Guidelines for Setting Up Your Accounts in Quicken
Please use the following guidelines when adding your American Century Investments directly-owned mutual fund accounts in Quicken:
- Select Brokerage or IRA.
- Select American Century Investments as the financial institution.
- When Quicken asks for your:
Customer ID/Tax ID - Enter your Tax Identification Number (Social Security or Employer Identification number) without dashes.
Password - Enter your American Century Investments PAC.
Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.