How We Protect You
American Century Investments® is committed to protecting your privacy regardless of how you choose to do business with us. We provide these measures so that you can have confidence in the privacy of your information every time you interact with us.
Encryption & security certificates help ensure secure transmissions.
- Every page on our website uses encryption and SSL technologies to keep connections between your computer and our site secure.
Account access is protected with an additional layer of security.
- When you log in for secure online account access, your accounts are protected with an additional layer of security.
We protect your information no matter how you do business with us.
- We take that same level of care with your offline information as we do online.
We don't sell your information.
- We use information you give us to primarily service your account and provide you required or requested information. In addition, any company we may hire, such as for mailings or to perform research, is not allowed to sell or use your information for any other purpose.
You have a choice about what you receive.
- We may use your information to help us understand your investing needs and offer American Century Investments' products and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer to receive information by email, you can choose topics that interest you, or none at all.
Registered Users Can Modify Email Preferences Securely Online:
- Log In with your User Name and Password.
- Select My Information.
- Select the Update interests link, located under Communication Preferences.
- Make your selections.
- Select the Submit button to activate your changes.
Internet cookies help us provide better customer service.
- Internet cookies help us recognize your web browser and computer and tell us how to present information to you online. We do not use them to collect or store personal information about you.