Start Your American Century Investments® Retirement Account in Three Simple Steps
1. Review the required documents and complete an application.
Request a Kit at Your Benefits Office or Contact American Century Investments by Calling:
- 1-800-345-3533 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time.
2. Complete the Salary Reduction Agreement form.
403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan:
- Salary Reduction Agreement
Your benefits office may prefer that you use their payroll form, so contact them before you fill out the form contained in our investment kit. The investment kit also contains important information about the rules that will govern your retirement plan. Be sure you understand and agree to them.
3. Return your completed forms.
- Send your completed Account Application to us.
- Give your completed Salary Reduction Agreement form to your employer.
Need to transfer money?
If you have money in another plan that you'd like to transfer to us, complete and mail the appropriate form below. Once we receive your form, we'll contact your current investment provider or financial institution and initiate the transfer process.