Why consider a Rollover IRA?
Leaving money in a former employer's retirement plan subjects you to the rules of that plan, which can change at the employer's discretion. Changes can include limitations on available investment choices, replacement or complete elimination of the plan.
What are the advantages of a Rollover IRA?
When you instruct your former employer to move your money out of their plan to a Rollover IRA, your money is no longer bound by the rules and limitations of your former employer's retirement plan. A Rollover IRA allows you to:
- Control your retirement savings.
- Take advantage of more investment choices and growth potential.
- Manage your account on your terms.
- Access your money how and when you want it.
- Avoid possible tax consequences and penalties of other distribution choices.
One Call Rollover Service
Call 1-888-345-2431 to speak with one of our Rollover Specialists who will:
- Guide you through the entire rollover process.
- Help you choose a distribution option that suits your situation.
- Explain your investment choices.
- Offer complimentary investment planning services.
- Assist you with all the transfer paperwork.
We are so confident that you'll find our One Call Rollover service easy, convenient and hassle-free that we guarantee* your satisfaction.
*View our Rollover Service Guarantee for more information or call 1-888-345-2431. This guarantee applies only to the rollover service, and does not apply to the performance of any particular fund or advice service.