Start Your American Century Investments® Retirement Account in Three Simple Steps
1. Review the required documents and complete an application.
SEP-IRA and SIMPLE-IRA:
- Online SEP-IRA Account Application
- SEP IRA Disclosure Statement and Custodial Agreement
- SEP Account Application
- Online SIMPLE-IRA Account Application
- SIMPLE IRA Disclosure Statement and Custodial Agreement
- SIMPLE Account Application
- SARSEP Account Application
Qualified Retirement Plans:
Request a Kit at Your Benefits Office or Contact American Century Investments by Calling:
- 1-800-345-3533 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time.
2. Complete a Salary Reduction Agreement form if investing in a:
401(k) Plan or SIMPLE-IRA:
- Salary Reduction Agreement
Your benefits office may prefer that you use their payroll form, so contact them before you fill out the form contained in our investment kit. The investment kit also contains important information about the rules that will govern your retirement plan. Be sure you understand and agree to them.
3. Return your completed forms.
- Send your completed Account Application to us.
- Give your completed Salary Reduction Agreement to your employer.
Need to transfer money?
If you have money in another plan that you'd like to transfer to us, complete a request to Transfer or Roll Over Retirement Assets to American Century Investments and mail it to us. Once we receive your request, we'll contact your current investment provider or financial institution and initiate the transfer process.