* I/We acknowledge receipt of a current prospectus for the applicable American Century Investments money market fund.
* I/We acknowledge that American Century Investment Services, Inc. ("American Century"), acting through one of its divisions, American Century Brokerage, does not provide investment, tax or legal advice and makes no recommendations concerning securities purchases and sales.
* With my signature on this document, I authorize any free credit balance in my account to be automatically invested into the sweep product elected, unless I instruct American Century differently. Pershing LLC is further authorized to rely on instructions that I give to American Century regarding my sweep elections. I agree that my sweep option may be changed, including changes between money market funds and bank deposit products, with prior notification to me.
* All securities transactions are accepted by American Century on an unsolicited basis and are the result of independent action by me/us.
* If a brokerage Standard Account with CheckWriting or Corestone Account is selected, I/we consent and agree to all terms and conditions of Section II of the Customer Agreement.
* If I choose, I authorize PNC Bank, N.A. to issue Visa(R) debit card(s), and The Bank of New York Mellon to issue checks as indicated on this application. Prior to submitting, I/we have received and read Section II of the Customer Agreement, as currently in effect and as amended from time to time, which governs my Brokerage Account and associated debit card, CheckWriting and related services, and I agree to be bound by such Customer Agreement.
* To the extent that I/we engage in Precious Metals transactions, I/we agree to all terms and conditions of the Precious Metals Section of the Customer Agreement.
* In consideration of American Century, its employees or agents providing the services established on this form, I/we agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify American Century, its officers, agents, employees, affiliates and successors from all losses, claims, expenses and liabilities that any of them may suffer arising from, or as a result of, American Century's acceptance of transaction instructions through these services.
* I/We understand that neither American Century nor any affiliated companies shall be responsible or liable for any damages related to online service including, but not limited to, those caused by theft, unauthorized access, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment, communications line failure, telephone or interconnectivity problems, or other occurrences beyond their control.
* Pershing will report tax information, including cost basis information for sales of covered securities, to the IRS annually. American Century is not required to report tax information on financial institutions, insurance companies or C Corporations. We will use the default disposition method of First In First Out (FIFO) in reporting cost basis for a sales of all securities, except for mutual funds transferred directly from American Century Investments with average cost disposition. Bonds contain a provision that allow investors to amortize the premium or accrue the discount using different methods. We will amortize taxable bond premiums, accrue market discount based on the Ratable Method, and not include market discount in income annually unless advised otherwise. Additional information regarding cost basis methods can be found at americancentury.com. You may make an alternative election by forwarding a signed request to American Century. Please consult a tax advisor for any questions regarding your specific tax situation.
* Important Information About New Accounts: A federal law, established to help stop the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, requires financial institutions to verify the identity of each person who opens an account. American Century will verify your identity using the documents and information requested on this application. In some instances, we may request additional documentation.
I/WE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SECURITIES NOT FULLY PAID FOR BY ME/US MAY BE LOANED TO AMERICAN CENTURY OR PERSHING LLC, A SUBSIDIARY OF THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORPORATION, OR LOANED OUT TO OTHERS.
I/WE HAVE RECEIVED, READ, UNDERSTOOD, CONSENT AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AMERICAN CENTURY BROKERAGE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT ("CUSTOMER AGREEMENT") AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT CONTAINS A PREDISPUTE ARBITRATION CLAUSE, WHICH IS LOCATED IN SECTIONS B.23 AND B.24, PAGE 14, AND SECTIONS 20 AND 21, PAGE 32, IN THE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
* I understand this online application is binding and that by clicking 'Submit' below that I am entering into a binding contract with American Century Brokerage under the terms described in this application.